On Thursday 6th December at 8pm, Julie Hurst, Psychologist, Work Life Balance and Wellbeing Expert, The Work Life Balance Centre, will present a CPD webinar on ‘What’s up doc? Further adventures in resilience for GPs’.
This is part 2 of a 2 part miniseries.
Life as a GP can be rewarding, frantic, fulfilling and stressful in equal measure, and often all at the same time. In these webinars Positive Psychologist Julie Hurst takes a sane look at the world of resilience, cutting through myths and sharing what the evidence actually tells us. It’s full of practical tips on how to better weather the storms of being a GP, that you can put into action straight away.
Expected Learning Outcomes (over both sessions)
• Understand what resilience is and why it matters
• Discover the components that impact initial resilience levels
• Recognise the component parts of the resilience model and how they fit together
• Experience and learn about resilience tips and tools for each component of the model and how they could apply them in real life situations
• Signposting for further resources and self-directed learning from trusted voices in resilience research
• Discover that resilience can be fun (and that fun promotes resilience)
This webinar is worth 1 CPD credit.
About the Speaker: Julie Hurst
Julie Hurst is a Positive Psychologist, with a passion for developing resilient people, within successful organisations. She is an evidence-based practitioner and believes in using the latest proven techniques and tools to promote elite performance, create dynamic change, and boost both resilience and wellbeing in the workplace.
How do I register?
The link to register will appear at the top of this page in a green box called “tickets”.
Joining the webinar
When you register for this webinar you will be emailed a unique set of login details.